100 gms – spinach (palak)
Wheat flour- 100 gms
salt- to taste
4 -medium sized potato
Cumin seeds-1/2 tea spoon
Coriander leaves-1/2 bunch
Salt to taste
Ghee or vegetable oil -4 table spoons
- Wash and boil spinach leaves in minimum amount of water.
- Grind boiled leaves into a smoot paste.
- Take wheat flour in a pan add spinach paste and salt to taste, knead it ino a dough.
- Boil and mash potato.
- Grind coriander leaves cumin seeds , green chillies and salt in a paste.
- Mix coriander paste in mashed potato.
- Divide dough in 4 equal parts.
- Fill 1/4 th of filing in one part of green dough and roll it to make paratha .
- Heat Pan on high flame, when pan gets hot put rolled paratha on it.
- Flip it after some time and apply ghee or vegetable oil.
- let it cook for sometime (red spots on paratha is the indicator)
- Flip again and apply ghee on the other side. Use wooden spatula from sides to puff it.
- Your Paratha is ready to eat.
This paratha has no hot spices, it is rich in iron and healthy meal. Enjoy it with plain curd or Palak ka raita and pickle.