- asafoetida little
- cumin seeds 1/4 tspoon
- Matha/ Diluted curd 2 cups
- turmeric 1/2 tspoon
- Ghee-1 tspoon
- black salt
- roasted and ground cumin seeds
- white salt
- crushed dried red chillies
Item 1to 4 can be added according to your taste.
- 1 potato boiled and chopped in small pieces
- Stir curd or mattha till it gets smooth.
- Mix turmeric and item 1-4 in curd and mix it properly.
- put a pan on gas stove , pour ghee and let it heat till smoky.
- put cumin seeds , let it crackle and pour curd mixture in it. Stir continuously till it starts boiling.
- Add boiled and chopped potato to it.
- Cook it for 4-5 minutes.
Serve hot with, Roti, Paratha or Rice.