- Soya Nuggets-1/2 Bowl
- Green Peas-1/2 Bowl
- Oil-2 tea-spoon
- tomatoes-2 medium-sized
- Onions 2 big
- garlic 10 cloves
- ginger – 1 inch
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tea-spoon
- cloves (laung)- 4 in numbers
- cinnamon inch piece
- Black pepper-8 in number
- Poppy seeds one table-spoon
- turmeric-1/2 tea -spoon
- coriander Powder one tea-spoon full
- Garam masala powder One tea-spoon
- Red chilly powder 1/4 tea-spoon
- curd 4 tea-spoon
- Milk -1/2 cup
- Soak Soya nuggets in water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Put little salt and boil green peas and soya nuggets until they become soft, drain extra water and keep it aside.
- Make ginger garlic paste and chopped onion in very small pieces.
- Take a fry pan, heat it on gas flame, put oil in it. Allow it to steam hot put cumin seeds, cloves, black pepper and cinnamon stick to it, stir continuously for 2-3 minutes and add ginger garlic paste to it. Now fry it till golden brown.
- Add finally chopped onion and stir continuously, cook it till it becomes golden brown.
- Now add turmeric, salt and garam masala powder to it. Stir it continuously and cook it in medium flame( you can add water if the mixture becomes very dry).
- Now add curd and stir continuously to avoid curding. Cook it for 3 to 4 minutes now add chopped tomatoes and cook it till they become soft.
- Now add green peas and soya nuggets o it. Fry it for 5 – 6 minutes in medium flame. Stir continuously to avoid burning.
- Now add milk to make it saucy. cook it for 2-3 minuets nad switch off the flame. Your korma is ready serve it with chapati, puri or rice.